ZOLPIDEM (AMBIEN 10 MG)
OverViewAmbien is a brand name used for Zolpidem UK . It is used to treat short-term relief of insomnia. Its effect lasts for about 6 to 7 hours. People ...
Ambien is a brand name used for Zolpidem UK . It is used to treat short-term relief of insomnia. Its effect lasts for about 6 to 7 hours. People having trouble to have good night sleep find recourse in Zolpidem to fall asleep faster. It is usually a short-term treatment with time period ranges from 1 to 2 weeks or less. This medication belongs to a class of drugs called sedative-hypnotics. It produces a calming effect on the brain, thus giving a feeling of relaxation and recreation.
Let us understand how Zolpidem (Ambien) works?
Ambien is basically a Central Nervous System Depressant (CNSD). This means it slows brain activity. When it enters the brain of a patient it enhances the effect of Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA), a naturally occurring chemical in the brain that sends messages between neurotransmitter. GABA slows down brain activity which then produces a drowsy or calming effect on the patient. Thus this setting down of drowsiness makes patient sleep.
Ambien works incredibly fast after being taken into mouth. Its rapid onset of effect is the reason that doctors highly recommend it. As it has quick and immediate effect, it’s important one should take it immediately before going to bed and not during waking hours i.e when one has to do some activity.
How should one take Zolpidem UK?
Seek doctor’s recommendations while taking Ambien. This medication has to be taken by mouth on an empty stomach. Zolpidem works quickly, so always take it right before the time when you go to bed. Taking it with or after a meal may not have that strong and quick effect as it works more effectively on an empty stomach. Ensure that you want to go for a full night’s sleep of at least 7-8 hours, only then take a recommended dose of Ambien.
Age, medical condition, gender and other medications are some necessary conditions that will determine one’s actual dose that one may take.
What considers the right dose?
Doctors keep the lowest effective dose at the start of the treatment. 5 mg is the initial dose for women (as recommended by doctors), and for men it is either 5 or 10 mg. While taking Ambien one should make sure that one is taking this medication immediately before bedtime. And also, at least 7–8 hours should be remaining before the scheduled wake-up time. The dose can be increased to higher level as per the requirement of the effect.
Precautions that need to be followed while using Ambien:
- Don’t drive motor vehicles or operate machinery under the influence of Ambien as it may cause drowsiness. You may suffer an accident.
- If you are elderly or debilitated, consult your physician before taking Ambien.
- Don’t use this medication for a longer time than your doctor recommends as it is habit-forming.
- If you find that after engaging in activities such as making phone calls, walking, driving or having sex you have no memory of the activities, then stop taking Ambien. Seek your doctor’s advice as soon as possible.
- Avoid taking Ambien if you have consumed alcohol during the day or just before bed.
- If Ambien gets mixed with breast milk, it may cause serious harm to a nursing baby. Your physician should know that you are breast-feeding a baby.
Before taking Ambien, you must tell your doctor about:
- Your pregnancy, any plan to become pregnant or anything related to your pregnancy
- Any kind of allergy towards Ambien
- Your history of alcohol or drug abuse
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Sleep Apnea
- A history of depression, mental illness, or suicidal thoughts
- Lung disease such as Asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, etc.
- Kidney or liver disease that you may have
- You are breast-feeding your child
- All other medications that you are taking
Common side effects of using Zolpidem UK | Buy Ambien 10MG Online UK:
- Difficulty keeping balance
- Drugged feeling
- Unsteady walking
- Stomach pain
- Redness, burning, or tingling of the tongue
- Muscle aches
- Changes in appetite
- Pain, burning, numbness, or tingling in the hands, arms, feet, or legs
- Dry mouth or throat
- Uncontrollable shaking of a part of the body
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing
- Blurred vision or other vision problems
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Unusual dreams
- Joint/back/neck pain
- Shortness of breath
- Ringing, pain, or itching in the ears
|60 Pills||60 Branded Pills|